Guy Park is an experienced online consultant who thrives on creating highly effective and successful websites and web applications.
He offers freelance consultancy services through Guy Park Online Consulting, specialising in quality online solutions custom designed to meet exacting client objectives.
Guy's extensive experience encompasses e-commerce, a broad variety of web applications, business intelligence systems and much more. He has a degree in computer science and advanced expertise in developing with open source solutions such as Drupal, Magento, jQuery, and Wordpress.
internet programming in most languages
- Drupal, Magento, Wordpress
- server administration
- business intelligence including OLAP
- Itomic – senior web developer
- Ioppolo – consultant, business intelligence
- Freckle Creative – web production manager
- Member of the Australian Web Industry Association
- Chair, Usability Professionals Association, Perth chapter (in formation)
If your project requires unique skills, you might be interested in Guy's article on the advantages of hiring an experienced freelancer rather than a conventional web development company.
'Why hire a freelancer?'
Speak to Guy today if you would like to know more. He is always happy to answer questions and assist you to get started with your website. Contact Guy using our contact form or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.