Experienced freelancers offer many surprising advantages over conventional web companies
Surprising as it seems, you may well receive more helpful, personal attention from an experienced, independent freelance consultant than you’ll get from busy web companies.
Conventional web development companies may not be the best choice if you need a website to solve a specific business objective or create a competitive edge. If your image and brand are critical, a handcrafted online presence is more likely to convey the unique qualities of your business than a website that’s built like a production line commodity.
Of course, each option has some advantages:
- familiar, appearance of stability and comfort
- you can see more current work and judge what to expect
- larger team of developers
- complete freedom to custom-build to suit your needs
- personal attention and quality craftsmanship
- motivated to get to know your business needs in depth
- you deal directly with the person who will work on your project, not a sales person
- lower operating costs, creating more value for money for you
- flexibility to adjust to the hours and locations you prefer
We offer you the best of both worlds.
Guy Park has over 10 years experience in large and small web development companies. His skills and experience enable him to match the output of a regular website company, or even exceed it. All without unnecessary red tape. When your project needs additional specialist skills, Guy collaborates with talented specialists from his established network.